Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiences with Healing

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Experiences with Healing - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences with Healing

Post by Monk Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:31 pm

I KNOW HOW HEALING WORKS - DOMINANT HARMONIC FREQUENCY RESONANCE

SKIP TO 4MINS

So I started checking out a few interviews from this Randy Cramer guy.

His explanation behind how the med tech bays work is PRECISELY how self-healing works.

When I hold my hand(s) over an afflicted area of the body, that area is being projected upon by the energy from my hands. It is projecting the "original blueprint", causing all the incorrectly placed cells within to move to form the ideal. Open Palm = larger field surface area so less penetrative, Finger tips = narrower field meaning a more penetrative, "high pressure" projection for access to deeper cell tissue(s). His description of the contortion.twisting like feelings felt within during use of this technology was what sealed it for me. This IS the way we heal, by projecting our own ideal, un-diseased image through ourselves and unlike SSP we don't have a high powered machine doing the work of projecting the image or bags of amino acids to help speed up the bodies natural proccesses, we have to eat right and breathe deeply, as well as focus the projection ourselves! Screw you technology we don't need you.....

Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana

People may think I'm wrong, crazy or both, but I really do think this is the "real Science" behind the WOO-woo of "energy" healing.

Monk

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2