Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party - WikiLeaks

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party - WikiLeaks  - Page 2 Empty Re: Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party - WikiLeaks

Post by norman Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:28 am

Fishy, fishy, fishy.....................

There's a lot wrong with this entire election campaign.

I'm not even convinced Trump isn't the cabal's choice. He's perfect cover for an economic collapse. It looks like Bill and Hillary have been set up for this too. They must be gutted as it dawns on them.

[ oh, I should mention that I'm not one of those who believes Assange is on the level. I think Wikileaks is an op' ]

Here's a post I made on Avalon last week:

A year or so ago, the internet was awash with talk and speculation and some considerably well put together research documentation about a thing called Jade Helm that was said to be a military exercise, but was really a lot more than that. At the same time, there was talk of there being a new AI processor being set up at the "helm" of the cybernet information collection system. That processor/ computer was called Jade 2.

There are quite a few videos about Jade Helm and the AI processing and control system. Election fever has swept that topic right out of sight but I think it's very much on topic to talk about it during this crazy election season. If you read or otherwise learn about Jade 2 and the Jade Helm exercises, this election season seems to be perfectly set up to feed that Jade system with the best yet data it could gather to develop it's intelligence capabilities.

There's a video of Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton at an event recently ( since the 3rd debate ) where as Donald gets up to make his speech he brushes past Hillary's back and gives her a friendly nudge on her shoulder as if they are a 'tag team' taking part in something much bigger than a race for the White House that we are presented with according the narratives of either camp.

Make of that what you will, but personally, I'm reminded of those old flickery black and white film reels of US soldiers being lined up too close to the early atom bomb tests, then being tested for effects of radiation. Not exactly like that, but I sense we are currently being taken for useful lab rats all over again, but more in a psychological way this time.

edit:

Each Wikileak drop is like a distinct 'ping' that can easily be recognised as it echoes around the cyber environment, returning valuable echo data for the algrythms at work inside Jade 2. The absence of the personality of Assange from the presentations of the 'pings' only helps to make the pings more clinically acute and perfect for echo location data collection.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party - WikiLeaks  - Page 2 Empty Re: Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party - WikiLeaks

Post by Tonz Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:59 am

Hmmm interesting Norman.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:42 pm

check this out....

Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:14 pm

This stuff is very fast moving. Here Jeff Rense and a couple of people are talking through the news:

https://www.talkshoe.com/resources/talkshoe/images/swf/lastEpisodePlayer.swf?fileUrl=https://archive.org/download/Rense.20161102/Rense.20161102.1of3.mp3
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:16 am

They are not shore what to do , the clintons are going to get through or get killed .

there opposition  used Assange to leak it with a deal that if he leaks it after they will pardon him if they get in . It must have been a trump thing or it was a way to release info with out prosecution for a U.S. citizen. Assange is independent of the u.s. so wicki leaks what they want , but the scripted type release from Assange was clear that it was a setup and an agreement that will also lead to his freedom.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:59 am

I'm not quite shore what the nypd have to do with it . they have copies of the emails . how did they get that ???????
the fbi and cia should have them ... they passed the buck? , was it was too hot for them to deal with and it may inpload for them so they moved it to the nypd to take credit or take the fall depending on how it falls out, me thinks.

When the public domain , main street media , there is talk about emails , but not its contents , none state the pedophile stuff . one wiff of this in the main stream and it will be all over for the clintons ,,,, Why isnt it done already ... only on conspiracy and alternative sources will you find it talked about ..
What are we waiting for ?
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:05 am

The NYPD were ones who got the computers first, then they passed the emails on to the FBI and gave them 2 weeks to go public or else they would do it themselves.

They were doing their own investigation when they were lead to that knob Huma's estranged husband.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:14 am

Oh i get it now , ballzy you must say .
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:59 am

The computers the NYPD got are the ones from Wieners sex crimes allegations relating to "sexting" an under age girl, only for the police to find the emails due to the computers also being used by Hillary's top aide (handler)

Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:27 pm

As time goes by and I think about it more......

I think there's something fishy about the fact that she ever set up her own server and email address in the first place. I know she's Crooked Hillary and all that, but really, I don't believe she was really THAT stupid. There must be something more to this we still have not heard about. Like...err. there was something deliberate about this from way back, even if she wasn't personally in on it, though, knowing her, she probably was.

If the FBI are going to charge her we'll know before Tuesday because they will only dare to do it before she's President Elect.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next