Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Journalist

4 posters

Go down

Dark Journalist Empty Dark Journalist

Post by norman Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:54 pm

Joseph Farrell has some very interesting ideas about CERN, that I've not heard before...... I recommend this.

PART 1:

CERN DANGERS REVEALED! PAPERCLIP NAZIS AND COSMOLOGY CARTEL - DR. JOSEPH FARRELL & DARK JOURNALIST

Published on 30 Jan 2016

CERN Hadron Collider Revealed! The Interview You Must See!
Join Dark Journalist as he welcomes back Oxford Scholar and author of the popular Giza Death Star book series Dr. Joseph P. Farrell. His latest book, The Third Way: The Nazi International, European Union and Corporate Fascism, explores the deep political roots and global dangers of the controversial particle physics experiment by CERN called The Hadron Collider, which was set up in Geneva, Switzerland with a massive military style budget of over six billion dollars!

Dr. Farrell's research exposes CERN's official story of the so-called "Atom Smasher" Hadron Collider Project, as being ostensibly created for peaceful scientific experiments in particle physics, and reveals that it is actually a dangerous advanced technology project set up for secret military purposes and is seeking the ability to manipulate matter on a galactic scale and possibly even open dimensional doorways.

Strangelets Danger
He cites the massive disturbances in the magnetosphere of the earth when the Hadron Collider is turned on and outlines that it may have serious consequences for physical life on earth and a major impact on the rotation of the planet itself. We also will discover that voices in the scientific community have raised objections that CERN is unsafe due to the potential development of "Strangelets" a distorted potential byproduct of the matter smashing experiments that have been compared to mini black holes that suck in all dense matter and energy. He also shows the undeniable similarity between the CERN Hadron Collider and a Nazi Physics project called The Bell" that was an underground Torsion Physics project built by slave labor and overseen by the top Nazi Scientists to give them a master weapon to rule the world!

Deep State Nazi Connections
Dark Journalist and Dr. Farrell investigate the history of CERN and demonstrate clear links of a post-war Nazi International through the figure of John J. McCloy , lawyer for notorious German corporate conglomerate IG Farben. McCloy was also the Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations and became the American High Commissioner for post World War II Germany. In a controversial action, McCloy helped clear and vet over 70,000 Nazis (yes, 70,000!) helping to utilize their intelligence networks to set up the CIA.

One of the major figures that he cleared was top Nazi legal theorist and prisoner of war Dr. Walter Hallstein who was eventually responsible for helping to set up CERN and who was also a key architect for developing the the Nazi plan for a European Federation that was eventually adopted as the blueprint for the European Union. McCloy, in a strange twist, also served on the Warren Commission to whitewash any Deep State connections to the JFK Assassination. JFK was famously committed to "Smashing the CIA into a thousand pieces" as a way to root out the Nazi infiltration of the agency and regain control over the government from suspected Nazi collaborators like CIA director Allen Dulles.

Revealing, groundbreaking, shocking, unnerving, and rife with controversial, staggering implications of a massive covert military project hiding in plain sight, don't miss this cutting- edge Dark Journalist Episode!

PART 2:

THE RISE OF THE NEW REICH & DEEP STATE AMERICA - DARK JOURNALIST & JOSEPH FARRELL

Published on 26 Feb 2016

The Hotly Anticipated Part Two Episode of Dark Journalist's In-Depth Interview With Dr. Joseph Farrell is Here!

Join Dark Journalist and Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph P. Farrell in a fascinating look at the Rise of The New German Reich carefully planned and executed by members of a Nazi Underground who integrated themselves in a stealth fashion into the American Deep State!

European Union, Nazi International, President George H. W. Bush and German Chancellor Helmut Kohl
This episode explores the deep state ties between the setting up of the EU and its relation to a plan devised in Nazi Germany to create a puppet federation that was vouchsafed for later generations. Farrell delves deeply into the interface of a secret government planning operations to reinstall a New Reich to dominate a 21st Century world! Through mechanisms like the establishment of a European Union, Single Currency, CERN and a Corporate Cartel. The plan got an amazing headstart when President George H. W. Bush Sr., whose father Senator Prescott Bush was prosecuted by the FDR Administration for doing business with the Nazi Enemy, helped install Helmut Kohl (who had bizarre ties to Oklahoma City Bomber Timothy McVeigh) with his effort for the reunification of Germany to get underway in 1990 and create an economic engine that has now made it the 5th largest economy in the world!

McCarthyism, The Madrid Circular. FDR, John And Robert Kennedy!
Together, Dark Journalist and Dr. Farrell look at the strange rise of Senator McCarthy in the nineteen fifties and his endless supply of damaging intelligence and compromising connections on high officials, likely being fed to him by former Nazis still at war with their communist enemy, holdovers from a mysterious deal struck by FDR during World War II, inside the umbrella of the National Security State.

McCarthy overplays his hand and is ultimately destroyed, but his two staunch allies, Senators John and Robert Kennedy, take up a better cause when they haul leading figures of the mafia before senate subcommittees to unravel the deep state, black budget forces operating with impunity because of their deep ties to the CIA, as the Kennedy's realize who the real enemy is. During this period a strange document appears in Europe that suggests the war never ended and that by working within a covert system a new Nazi Reich can be installed after Russia and America are weakened from within by careful manipulation of social and geopolitical forces. Are we seeing this prediction of The New Reich come true now in the 21st century?

Stunning, eye-opening, informative, unnerving, alarming, and deeply laced with previously unknown information and bizarre, shocking truths, this is the Dark Journalist episode you don't want to miss!
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Dark Journalist Empty Re: Dark Journalist

Post by Ria Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:22 pm

PuRpLeDizZyBloke wrote:Joseph Farrell has some very interesting ideas about CERN, that I've not heard before...... I recommend this.

Excellent article, thank you purpledizzybloke and a very big welcome to you alien
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:46 pm

Cheers Norman, but how come you can post vids straight away ? Are you on another forumotion forum under that user name ??

confused
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:50 pm

No, my first attempt failed and I was told I couldn't post external links. I found two links in the quoted text and removed them. I tried again and it was successful. It seems youtube vid links inside the youtube brackets don't count as external links.

I still haven't found out if I'm already a general member, though I doubt it. Even if it turns out that I am, it certainly won't be as Purpledizzybloke;)

norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:57 pm

Very interesting, I've noticed it strips the yt address down to the code only.

BTW you can change your name in your settings, or I could do it for you if you like
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:59 pm

Yes please, have a go at sneaking my real name back in under the software's radar.

"norman". No capitals.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:17 pm

norman wrote:Yes please, have a go at sneaking my real name back in under the software's radar.

"norman". No capitals.

Done cheers
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:18 pm

haha! YES!

Thank you.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:52 am

hope you dont mind Norman that i gone ahead and posted  but it looks very interesting.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down