Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bases 45 Cara St Louis Part 4 The Phe

2 posters

Go down

Bases 45 Cara St Louis Part 4 The Phe  Empty Bases 45 Cara St Louis Part 4 The Phe

Post by Spiral Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwW-c0J_NSc

Published on 9 Apr 2016

Enjoy this edit, as all previous ones were wiped out. (buts till available as Bases 45 on YouTube)
Cara St Louis talks ET-extra dimensional, and Ancient, the "Phe":- Fairies to you and most people. Good and Bad.
A frank and close discussion with Miles Johnston at the MJM studios for the Bases Project.
(Miles is off camera to help the Evil despotic nasty awful sick Trolls, who don't have a life or anything else to be other than DORKs)

Cara discusses her time at the ill fated £750,000 wasted at 'The People's Voice' TPV, and questions "what is 'In' David Icke"
Several interviews she made have been destroyed at the TPV, so the remnants will be released as "Caras's Bases Messages", with Cara doing the interviews.

Cara states bluntly the United Sates is in "Information Lock Down".
She states that She is "Phe" (Fay) and states the planet of origin. She states that Simon Parkes... due to his Draco connection may not be on the same stage as her..for reasons... well just listen in. A jovial, progressive and highly detailed chat, for those in the know.

"for those in the know."

Facepalm
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Bases 45 Cara St Louis Part 4 The Phe  Empty Re: Bases 45 Cara St Louis Part 4 The Phe

Post by Tonz Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:54 am

What!!! , ok i'll give it ten minutes and see how we go.

edit . i gave it 20 , its the best i could do
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down