Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Direction & Ideas for the Café

+2
Tonz
Ria
6 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Direction & Ideas for the Café  - Page 2 Empty Re: Direction & Ideas for the Café

Post by Tonz Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:29 pm

All in good time , there is so much to do and to day is day 4 , no hurry . generally it seems to run well .I dont know how much traffic this platform can carry but so far so good ,also ideas are just ideas .
Time is needed and so ideas are just that . Spiral will need months to be confident with i.t .issues.

Hope you dont feel we are pressuring you spiral.

Its not our intention.(its our nature) lol.
Just kidding.

Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Direction & Ideas for the Café  - Page 2 Empty Re: Direction & Ideas for the Café

Post by Spiral Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Tonz wrote:All in good time , there is so much to do and to day is day 4 , no hurry . generally it seems to run well .I dont know how much traffic this platform can carry but so far so good ,also ideas are just ideas .
Time is needed and so ideas are just that . Spiral will need months to be confident with i.t .issues.

Hope you dont feel we are pressuring you spiral.

Its not our intention.(its our nature) lol.
Just kidding.

No pressure, it's good fun to be honest, a big blank canvas, & it's not the number of members but the quality that counts.

If we maintain a good spread of up to date & interesting topics we have every chance of being a good & lively forum.

The platform should be good, but there may be periods when it slows a bit, there are some very large & well known forums using this forumotion platform, so it's not at much of a disadvantage over say Vbulliten, and in other ways it's far better, esp from my end lol.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:38 am

here here !
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:25 pm

I have activated the "thanks" button & added the optional portal, which seems pretty neat, as it just kind of self configured Cool

Not sure how the thanks thing works, but otherwise I end up replying to nearly every post & the end result is it looks like I'm the only one posting lol.

Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:39 am

yes the portal is cool. 
 the thanks button i don't see , was looking for my settings but could find how to access it , i'm in duhh mode today! bounce
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:11 am

Tonz wrote:yes the portal is cool. 
 the thanks button i don't see , was looking for my settings but could find how to access it , i'm in duhh mode today! bounce

The portal is one of the bonuses of having this prefab type of forum, no idea how it selects what to display lol.

The thanks button should be next to the quote button, I will have to look into how thanks are displayed etc

Direction & Ideas for the Café  - Page 2 Beer
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:13 pm

I've also discovered that links don't work for guests, you have to be signed in, looks like I'll have to go on the forumotion forum & start asking some questions :?:

So if you are reading this "F" it's not your tablet after all Embarassed
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:56 am

No no button , there is quote and multi quote .No other buttons

Dont know what the F thing is about and now im more confussed than before ......

" />
[img]Direction & Ideas for the Café  - Page 2 12729022[/img]
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:08 am

That was the first image  ive posted ,,,, tricky , very trickyyy buisness indeed 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ''The image above .''
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:52 am

LOL scratch your a step ahead of me.
Unfortunately it's a bit of trile and error .

Direction & Ideas for the Café  - Page 2 Rescued-baby-crows-return-each-spring
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next