Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?! - Page 2 Empty Re: John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Post by Monk Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:42 am

It is being blown open imo, yet still feels a bit like a controlled demolition, that could be just me wanting ten headlines like this every day but people would riot lol patience is a virtue .

Monk

Back to top Go down

John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?! - Page 2 Empty Re: John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Post by norman Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:06 am

VT........

It gets bigger and bigger and bigger...........

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/08/24/vt-exclusive-largest-pedophile-ring-in-history-70000-members-heads-of-state-the-rats-scramble/

Biggest ever Pedo ring busted 70,000 pedos.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:19 am

dum dum dum.....another one bites the dust... Cheers

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:45 am

What a wild ride this is lol !  Hey it's all good guys !

Personally I think the "co-incidences" arise because of the waves created in reality due to it all being luciferic in nature.

Part way through the VT article, not sure about the Keshe thing, that's a bit of a twist, but it's quite clear that tptb are all into boys, the Savile thing blew that wide open, the cover up that's followed that & the Dolphin Square scandal is off the scale.

The massive peedo scandals in Belgium, the peedo scandals in the Catholic Church (they won't address) & the banned ITV doc about boys town proves beyond doubt what is going on.

That said, I don't think the McCann case has ANYTHING to do with peedos in any shape or form.

Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:27 am

Padesta was the Mr Fixit, in Portugal. I think.

There's a 2 day special Alex Jones Show ( I'm recording it ) and they are going great guns.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:07 pm

norman wrote:

There's a 2 day special Alex Jones Show ( I'm recording it ) and they are going great guns.

Be sure to get the bit where his head explodes when Hilary "wins" by a landslide (of voting fraud) Alien laugh
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:19 pm

I bloody well hope your right Spiral me old for Madeline's sake if anything though surely she is dead regardless we can only assume she suffered immensely given the track record of our cabalist leaders whom most assuredly hath orchestrated whatever evil deed given the subsequent cover up they constructed so poorly.

To me its always seemed like they would HAVE to use easily procurable non-western children as their "bread and butter" for whatever purpose or ritual and that all the Jon Benet Ramseys and Holly and Jessicas  HAD to be few and far between given the far greater level of operation required to procure such victims from better developed and more thoroughly policed environments.

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:19 pm

Monk wrote:I bloody well hope your right Spiral me old for Madeline's sake if anything though surely she is dead regardless we can only assume she suffered immensely given the track record of our cabalist leaders whom most assuredly hath orchestrated whatever evil deed given the subsequent cover up they constructed so poorly.

To me its always seemed like they would HAVE to use easily procurable non-western children as their "bread and butter" for whatever purpose or ritual and that all the Jon Benet Ramseys and Holly and Jessicas  HAD to be few and far between given the far greater level of operation required to procure such victims from better developed and more thoroughly policed environments.

I don't think she did probably suffer to be honest, it most likely was a genuine accident poss due to inherent health issues, but there are good reasons she couldn't end up in a Portuguese hospital being examined by doctors / coroners.

There is a thread on it here with hours of excellent documentaries, esp the ones by R D Hall, a real education in how the establishment works https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com/t45-madeleine-mccann-a-very-strange-story

I doubt people in the Podestas position would have to do the procuring if they were into such things.

History shows that the state provides such children through the "care" system for these monsters, they aren't going to steal highly educated middle class peoples kids because they might do something about it.

Cheers
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:07 pm

See this is where it gets sticky for me, lets run through the detective amaral version of events.

Amaral in his book, The Truth of the Lie, not only included facts that were evidence in the inquiry into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, but aired his opinion that Madeleine was not abducted. He suggested that she died accidentally and that her parents covered this up by concealing her body and making up a false story

Every time British individuals unconnected to "The Family" commit crimes against children be them intentional or not they are made heinous examples of, this serves not only to distract and deflect focus from "Family Activities" but to foster the idea that we are all bad people. The same with social services in UK, they have a remit and focus that only applies to the peasant class, no Senior Practitioner will be walking into a Rothschild establishment to release that months influx of refugee children from certain sodomy and sacrifice, more likely they would be bringing the children to them.
By amaral's account of the facts he presents his story could be the entire story, and this story, the one he is writing a book about... has been allowed to exist, IMHO.

Telling part of the truth is allowed, thats why most if not all of the detectives assertions can no doubt be backed up with evidence, but does that mean that much more sinister events couldn't have transpired?....we are dealing with highly efficient, highly technologically advanced criminals who control not only the media governments and police that effected the (multi million pound) cover-up, but they also own the publisher of that so called detectives book and also the bank he will keep his earnings in for helping to create such an effective conspiracy red herring.

The detective no doubt knew the truth, but open shut case of accidental death of any kind would not have had the cover-up investment it has received in any way shape or form surely? Why would people go to such extremes given the fact the Mcanns are allegedly just ordinary middle(doctors?, surely upper...) class folk? Thats tabloid Gold the McCanns would surely have been Lynched by our very own British Police who were in charge from Day 1 and still are by Amaral's account?

This just stinks of illuminati offering up a child and being protected fully as a result. In my humble opinion of course!

A lot to think about, it will defos come out in the wash though, everything always does.  Cheers

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:29 pm

Look into the fact that Madelaine and another of the girls with that group were almost identical.

There is something very special about that gathering of people there that week.

Whatever went on was a big deal and big deal people were brought in to sort it out when it went bad. Madelaine could have been dead when she was carried away.

OR, the big deal crowd involved were penetrated by another big deal crowd and they "stole" Madelaine, either to use as the first big deal crowd were using her ( probably some kind of genetic program ) or as leverage for something.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next