John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Post by Monk on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:00 pm

norman wrote:Look into the fact that Madelaine and another of the girls with that group were almost identical.

There is something very special about that gathering of people there that week.

Whatever went on was a big deal and big deal people were brought in to sort it out when it went bad. Madelaine could have been dead when she was carried away.

OR, the big deal crowd involved were penetrated by another big deal crowd and they "stole" Madelaine, either to use as the first big deal crowd were using her ( probably some kind of genetic program ) or as leverage for something.

I agree, maybe she was never meant to die but did and the clean up effort was carried out hastily as a result?

scratch

Monk

Posts : 318
Points : 800
Join date : 2016-02-27
Location : Within reach of pitchfork

Back to top Go down

Re: John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Post by norman on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:05 pm

Perhaps they were never going to report her missing at all but other aspects of risk were calculated and someone made the decision to go with the "missing girl" method. Something they may have long regretted since.
avatar
norman

Posts : 454
Points : 1190
Join date : 2016-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Post by Monk on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:13 pm

norman wrote:Perhaps they were never going to report her missing at all but other aspects of risk were calculated and someone made the decision to go with the "missing girl" method. Something they may have long regretted since.

MH370 - A plane that went "missing"....
Maddie - A girl that went "missing"...

Cheers

Monk

Posts : 318
Points : 800
Join date : 2016-02-27
Location : Within reach of pitchfork

Back to top Go down

Re: John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Post by Spiral on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:43 pm

In response  to previous posts there are several points I would like to make.

Amaral wrote his book, they sued his ass over it & the book is also banned in the UK.

There was a dead British woman whos coffin was in the church that the McCanns had the key for, at the time they had the key......the body was cremated some distance away in Portugal.

One of the "guests" at the resort left just before the story broke in a private jet for Switzerland.

Robert Murat (who also has a child that looks like Maddy & is of similar age ) had his drive done at a suspicious time & some believe Maddies body is beneath it !

R D Hall said he was making a documentary about Murat but hasn't yet released it or IMO has decided it's not a clever thing to do Nailbite

The McCanns both work in what could be loosely classed as the medical field but they are not GPs, that is another one of the MSMs little "distractions" by calling them "Drs".

There is not one shred of evidence pointing to an abduction however the cadaver dogs came up positive in her room.

Every last one of the "private investigators" that worked on the case using money donated by the public appear to be or are, convicted con artists.

The whole British Establishment weighed in on this, which proves it's not remotely normal, and as RD Hall's docs show they have used this case to run countless psy-ops & they must have gained vast experience & knowledge about mass manipulation from this that they can use on "more important" issues.
avatar
Spiral
Admin

Posts : 2004
Points : 4328
Join date : 2016-02-26

http://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Re: John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Post by Spiral on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:03 pm

norman wrote:Perhaps they were never going to report her missing at all but other aspects of risk were calculated and someone made the decision to go with the "missing girl" method. Something they may have long regretted since.

IMO they (not the family) have milked it for all it's worth, its like the gift that just keeps giving for the intel agencies.

Cheers
avatar
Spiral
Admin

Posts : 2004
Points : 4328
Join date : 2016-02-26

http://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Re: John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Post by norman on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:11 pm

The psyop argument gets a bit thin when they use severe threats to shut people up.

I saw a documentary video last night on YT, I must find it again, that tells the Podesta story and his connections and business milking scams etc. I wasn't actually listening out for any connections to Genetics Companies but it's line of inquiry worth pursuing.
avatar
norman

Posts : 454
Points : 1190
Join date : 2016-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Post by Monk on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:55 pm

Spiral wrote:In response  to previous posts there are several points I would like to make.

Amaral wrote his book, they sued his ass over it & the book is also banned in the UK. (

There was a dead British woman whos coffin was in the church that the McCanns had the key for, at the time they had the key......the body was cremated some distance away in Portugal.

One of the "guests" at the resort left just before the story broke in a private jet for Switzerland.

Robert Murat (who also has a child that looks like Maddy & is of similar age ) had his drive done at a suspicious time & some believe Maddies body is beneath it !

R D Hall said he was making a documentary about Murat but hasn't yet released it or IMO has decided it's not a clever thing to do Nailbite

The McCanns both work in what could be loosely classed as the medical field but they are not GPs, that is another one of the MSMs little "distractions" by calling them "Drs".

There is not one shred of evidence pointing to an abduction however the cadaver dogs came up positive in her room.

Every last one of the "private investigators" that worked on the case using money donated by the public appear to be or are, convicted con artists.

The whole British Establishment weighed in on this, which proves it's not remotely normal, and as RD Hall's docs show they have used this case to run countless psy-ops & they must have gained vast experience & knowledge about mass manipulation from this that they can use on "more important" issues.

I agree I don't think she ever left the hotel alive, but I also don't buy Amarals story as it tells only half of one, it reeks of an orchestrated faux-conspiracy theory replete with accompanying lawsuit and literary banishment to give it fringe credibility....they are not stupid, they let Icke fill up wembley....if it was the WHOLE truth Amaral would be Amareally dead.

Monk

Posts : 318
Points : 800
Join date : 2016-02-27
Location : Within reach of pitchfork

Back to top Go down

Re: John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Post by norman on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:02 pm

It's just possible that the People protecting the Maddie secret are the same people who put this Podesta story together.
avatar
norman

Posts : 454
Points : 1190
Join date : 2016-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Post by norman on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:09 pm

norman wrote:

I saw a documentary video last night on YT, I must find it again, that tells the Podesta story and his connections and business milking scams etc. I wasn't actually listening out for any connections to Genetics Companies but it's a line of inquiry worth pursuing.


avatar
norman

Posts : 454
Points : 1190
Join date : 2016-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Post by Monk on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:16 pm

norman wrote:It's just possible that the People protecting the Maddie secret are the same people who put this Podesta story together.

THAT I can believe...The efit may just be too juicy and blatant to be true I can admit that much myself...

Its so tragic, lies on top of lies on top of lies we get fed and the only consistently incriminating motive to watch for is monetary gain; whom soever is making any money AT ALL from the debacle is lying, if only in part by omission and intentional misdirection.

The mafia can't let their bosses think they aren't protected or else they would have a shit load of fearful canaries singing like mad, the illuminati have the same pressures and requirements within their lesser known but ultimately identical criminal organisations.

Monk

Posts : 318
Points : 800
Join date : 2016-02-27
Location : Within reach of pitchfork

Back to top Go down

Re: John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum