Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?! - Page 4 Empty Re: John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Post by Monk Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Monk

Back to top Go down

John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?! - Page 4 Empty Re: John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Post by norman Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:34 pm

Someone posted this video on Avalon but when I clicked on the link it was a bloody "SHARED" video and I'm very suspicious of "SHARED" links for the same reason I dare not click on "LIVE" links. I don't have a TV license and they use cookies and IP addresses to police the internet and bust none tv license people.

So, I hadn't actually seen this video until now. Disgusting.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:50 pm

Seriously shocking video, those emails are obviously code because they don't make sense with the normal meanings of the words.

I can only pray that enough honest people get behind Trump & they really do "drain the swamp", maybe it could take off & spread to other countries.

Teresa May looks like a cadaver & seems more sinister by the day, she & her cronies need draining too.

Here in France the pres is on an approval rate of 4 %  Suspect
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:59 pm

I heard last night that impeachment proceedings have begun in France, for sharing state secrets with journalists ?
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:05 pm

norman wrote:I heard last night that impeachment proceedings have begun in France, for sharing state secrets with journalists ?

Hillary or Hollande ?

There's that much news I can't keep up with it lol.

Sarkozy wants to run for President again but is in some sort of investigation for corruption or something.

I have thought for some time that the reason we get such idiotic & shit politicians is to convince us all that democracy is just a waste of time & the banks ought to run things directly.

Nailbite
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:06 pm

Hollande
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:34 pm

norman wrote:Hollande

That was a hard read to find that out in French !

They aren't going to do anything, he is untouchable whilst in office & afterwards anything he did as part of holding that office is also immune !

If he wasn't President it would be 7 years in prison and a 100,000 euro fine !
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:40 pm

I've scoured much on this the past few days and i feel no closer to understanding lol

Fingers crossed we will have may replaced by Corbyn and I reckon Le Pen in France just cos France needs her like Trump is needed imo.

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:42 pm

Note I said needed not wanted !! Lmao

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:22 pm

This youtube video is a good assembly of the currently known stuff about the "PizzaGate" Cyber explosion. The main Reddit site that was putting it all together has been banned and closed with a message saying "We don't want witch hunts here".

norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next