Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?! - Page 6 Empty Re: John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Post by norman Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:11 pm

Back to the McCann incident.

In my estimation, this was not a normal group of holiday makers having a break in the sun with their kids. Something very odd was going on there all week.

If the Podestas really were the guys in the police sketches, they were probably just the fixers at the end of a crisis meeting to decide how to deal with something that had gone badly wrong.

I've been searching for photos of the other children with that group but the web seems to have been swept of them. I once saw a photo of another girl in that group who looked very similar to maddy, I mean creepily so. Are we looking at some kind of genetic/cloning conference/evaluation meeting where something was done early in the week that ended up with the fatality they then had to deal with?

Something very special was going on, hence the activation of the UKs heavy hitters. I mean VERY. Think of it as being on the same level as the possibility that the royal babies were not produced by normal means and the mother was never actually pregnant, kind of special.

Perhaps Kate McCann had a wobble and went off script. Perhaps reporting a missing child was her idea at the last moment because she was scared and confused. THAT would certainly have got the big boys in a panic.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?! - Page 6 Empty Re: John and Tony Podesta abducted Madeline Mcann?!

Post by Monk Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:35 pm

I can't argue with your logic Norman I think a botched operation is only fair to assume is the case or else like spiral rightly points out the amount of disinformation is staggering, did anyone catch the story that a homeless girl in Italy was found by authorities to have the same scar as Maddie? Madness...

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:00 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3997982/Scotland-Yard-given-extra-funding-probe-important-new-lead-theory-Madeleine-McCann-kidnapped-trafficking-gang.html

So the British "Police" have reopened the case with a view to this being "the final shot at it" after a "New important lead" ......

Where to start? Pmsl

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:38 pm

Monk wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3997982/Scotland-Yard-given-extra-funding-probe-important-new-lead-theory-Madeleine-McCann-kidnapped-trafficking-gang.html

So the British "Police" have reopened the case with a view to this being "the final shot at it" after a "New important  lead" ......

Where to start? Pmsl

You couldn't make this shit up, oh, no, wait, someone did make this up, didn't they Facepalm
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:52 am

Whatever is going on, they definitely ain't getting away with it too cos of us damn meddling kids!!! Lol

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:07 pm

i wish i had a scribe pad so i could do some kind of "probability flow-chart" on this recent move by The not so Busies, my minds eye tells me all resultant conclusions end with "GAME OVER" and not "OPERATION SUCCESS"

ROTFLMFAO!

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:28 am

Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6