Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The UK's EU Referendum ! ! !

+3
norman
Monk
Spiral
7 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The UK's EU Referendum ! ! ! - Page 7 Empty Re: The UK's EU Referendum ! ! !

Post by Spiral Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:27 pm

I noticed that the EU are now on a massive power grab whilst they can & under the cover of brexit, "euro" taxes Shocked .......that and a standing army (which they are doing) & nation states are as good as gone !

A guy on another forum said they are putting up Union Jacks in his town.....he lives in Germany Shocked
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:30 pm

Ask him to keep an eye out for bullet holes in those Union Jacks.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:36 pm

norman wrote:Ask him to keep an eye out for bullet holes in those Union Jacks.

Just shows that real people want out all over the prosperous countries in the EU, only the poor countries suckling at the euro teats want it.

A lot of people will be happy to see a shake up in the halls of EU power if nothing else, a lot of cracks are opening up !
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:46 pm

As Paul Watson said, if the southern/eastern European governments can't shuffle the "refugees" onwards towards the prosperous northern countries, they might be less willing to let them into Europe in the first place.

The UK's EU Referendum ! ! ! - Page 7 Europelargesm
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by STOAT MULDOON Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:51 pm

I was wondering , how many people would have wanted to stay in, if they'd have knew about this : Document http://www.sven-giegold.de/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Starkes-Europa-in-unsicherer-Welt.pdf
I know the original is in German , below is a transcript of what the EU have in store for us if we'd stayed in .  This needs to go viral .

OUR NEWS: superstate instead of the EU - France and Germany ultimatum
Michael Rachoń publication: 27/06/2016 Updated: 3:51
send
print
EU waiting for a revolution? (Fig. flickr.com/ Leon Yaakov)
European superstate instead of the European Union, such ultimatum at a meeting in Prague, will present the countries of the Visegrad Group head of the German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier. The "passed 20" and portal tvp.info came to describing the plan 9-page document, signed by foreign ministers of Germany and France.

After the meeting, the founding states. Europe is not two, but a few speed?
If the provisions of the document would enter into force, instead of the European Union there would one European country, depending on today's most powerful EU players.

nothing own

Member countries actually would not have the right to their own army, their own special services, a separate Criminal Code, a separate tax system - including taxes, its own currency, the central bank is capable of real defend the financial interests of the nation-state.

In addition, Member States actually lose control over their own borders and admission procedures and relocate the refugees on their territory.

The project also envisages the introduction of a uniform visa system and conduct a common foreign policy with other countries and international organizations. The document may also arise, it would be limiting the role of NATO in the European continent.

In the preamble of the text, France and Germany wrote: "Our countries share a common destiny and a common set of values ​​that give rise to an even closer union between our citizens. We will therefore strive for a political union in Europe and invite the next Europeans to participate in this venture. "

Nine pages of the document leaves no doubt as to the shape which it intends to adopt the state, which prepared the document.
STOAT MULDOON
STOAT MULDOON

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:59 pm

STOAT MULDOON wrote:I was wondering , how many people would have wanted to stay in, if they'd have knew about this : Document http://www.sven-giegold.de/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Starkes-Europa-in-unsicherer-Welt.pdf
I know the original is in German , below is a transcript of what the EU have in store for us if we'd stayed in .  This needs to go viral .

OUR NEWS: superstate instead of the EU - France and Germany ultimatum
Michael Rachoń publication: 27/06/2016 Updated: 3:51
send
print
EU waiting for a revolution? (Fig. flickr.com/ Leon Yaakov)
European superstate instead of the European Union, such ultimatum at a meeting in Prague, will present the countries of the Visegrad Group head of the German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier. The "passed 20" and portal tvp.info came to describing the plan 9-page document, signed by foreign ministers of Germany and France.

After the meeting, the founding states. Europe is not two, but a few speed?
If the provisions of the document would enter into force, instead of the European Union there would one European country, depending on today's most powerful EU players.

nothing own

Member countries actually would not have the right to their own army, their own special services, a separate Criminal Code, a separate tax system - including taxes, its own currency, the central bank is capable of real defend the financial interests of the nation-state.

In addition, Member States actually lose control over their own borders and admission procedures and relocate the refugees on their territory.

The project also envisages the introduction of a uniform visa system and conduct a common foreign policy with other countries and international organizations. The document may also arise, it would be limiting the role of NATO in the European continent.

In the preamble of the text, France and Germany wrote: "Our countries share a common destiny and a common set of values ​​that give rise to an even closer union between our citizens. We will therefore strive for a political union in Europe and invite the next Europeans to participate in this venture. "

Nine pages of the document leaves no doubt as to the shape which it intends to adopt the state, which prepared the document.

I have read the whole thing using google translate & there is nothing negative or worrying on that document.

It talks of harmonising tax & benefit systems (so no where looks far better than some where else to migrants etc) and moves to strengthen the Euro & sort out the struggling economies in the east & west.

The PDF also talks of starting a proper EU border force rather than leaving it to member states as the ones letting the migrants in can't afford & aren't capable of doing it.

In short there is nothing on there you wouldn't expect them to be doing, and by "expect" I don't mean from a conspiracy POV.

Cheers
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by STOAT MULDOON Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:14 pm

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Isn't this how the NWO want their future to look ? I find it very worrying , I'm glad I voted out . One World Government , one World Amy and on World Bank . All ran from a central government , which in our case would be EU for this side of the pond . The EU is nothing more than an Dictatorship . I now know why most of our politicians , Banks and Corporations , tried to frighten the Populous with scary stories of economic doom , if we leave .
STOAT MULDOON
STOAT MULDOON

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:23 pm

STOAT MULDOON wrote:We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Isn't this how the NWO want their future to look ? I find it very worrying , I'm glad I voted out . One World Government , one World Amy and on World Bank . All ran from a central government , which in our case would be EU for this side of the pond . The EU is nothing more than an Dictatorship . I now know why most of our politicians , Banks and Corporations , tried to frighten the Populous with scary stories of economic doom , if we leave .
I would agree with this assessment, there was almost a black out on any information pro coming out of the EU.
Also it was the older [size=36]demographic who voted out, people that still remember before we were in the EU.[/size]
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:27 pm

I think Spiral meant it was nothing we didn't already know.

Ria, the demographic fallout might well mean that if the youngsters get anywhere near power in this country, they will savage old people's pensions etc.

I think Osborn is likely to pull a fast one in that direction himself yet. he can have a last minute slash and burn fit under the cover of this "crisis".

Last edited by norman on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:15 pm

The other EU leaders have met and decided not to have either formal or informal discussions with UK prior to the UK officially activating article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty.

I think that means they've decided to give UK the maximum opportunity to change it's mind.

Well, either that or they are nobbling the Scottish leader's enthusiasm to jump right to the head of the negotiations that she clearly hinted at during the weekend.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next