Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The UK's EU Referendum ! ! !

+3
norman
Monk
Spiral
7 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The UK's EU Referendum ! ! ! - Page 8 Empty Re: The UK's EU Referendum ! ! !

Post by STOAT MULDOON Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:03 pm

norman wrote:The other EU leaders have met and decided not to have either formal or informal discussions with UK prior to the UK officially activating article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty.

I think that means they've decided to give UK the maximum opportunity to change it's mind.

Well, either that or they are nobbling the Scottish leader's enthusiasm to jump right to the head of the negotiations that she clearly hinted at during the weekend.
Cameron has a meeting very soon with the rest of the EU Reich Tag , erm I mean leaders . May be they'll offer him another deal that isn't legally binding , again Piicard facepalm .
STOAT MULDOON
STOAT MULDOON

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:25 am

err...make of this what you will................. It's an email sent out to probably everyone in Scotland with an email address on the SNP database.

( I had some difficulty reconstructing this from a forwarded email )

The UK's EU Referendum ! ! ! - Page 8 Header

Last Thursday’s referendum result means Scotland now faces the prospect of being taken out the EU against our will.

I believe that is democratically unacceptable.

That’s why I’m doing all I can to try and secure Scotland’s European status.

On Saturday my cabinet met to discuss the steps we need to take to protect Scotland’s interests. You can find out more here.

Check out this interview I did yesterday too, in which I set out my approach.

While Westminster is engulfed in political turmoil and party infighting, the SNP Scottish Government is working tirelessly to deliver what Scotland voted for – to stay in the EU.

Here’s how.

1. The Scottish Government is seeking immediate discussions with EU countries and institutions to explore all options to protect Scotland’s place in Europe.

2. An advisory panel made up of a range of experts who can advise the Scottish Government on legal, financial and diplomatic matters is being established. The advisory panel will involve voices from across the political spectrum in Scotland, including different views on Scotland’s constitutional future.

3. If it becomes clear that independence is the best way to secure Scotland’s place in the EU then it will be on the table and will be a decision for the people of Scotland to take. The necessary legislation for a second independence referendum is being prepared to ensure that it is a deliverable option.

4. EU citizens that are living here in Scotland are being reassured that they remain welcome here. The consuls general of all EU member states have been invited to a summit at Bute House to reassure them that their citizens living in Scotland remain welcome.

5. An intensive programme of engagement is being undertaken to reassure people in Scotland, particularly businesses, concerned about the result. Scottish Government Ministers are talking to Scotland’s businesses to reassure them that as of now Scotland remains firmly in the EU - trade and business should continue as normal.

Nicola Sturgeon
Get Involved
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:31 am

the Rothschilds are saying they made $2.5 trillion in one day on Friday by shorting all the stock markets and going long gold. This is their biggest bonanza since their insider trading on Waterloo.

Benjamin Fulford Update, 27 June 2016

The EU is bankrupt and that is why its governing structure will fundamentally change

http://benjaminfulford.net/2016/06/2...ntally-change/

June 27, 2016

The real reason for the ongoing trouble in the European Union, including the recent vote by the British people to leave the bloc, is that the EU is bankrupt. We know in retrospect that the bankruptcy of the Soviet Union was the real reason the Warsaw pact fell apart, with Poland acting as the first domino. For the same reason, we can predict England was the first domino in the collapse of the European Union.

The emerging consensus view is, as Pentagon analysts put it, “Brexit may lead to Frexit (French exit), the collapse of banks, populism, nationalism and anti-globalism.” This is also likely lead to an end to Khazarian mafia sponsored Mulsim immigration.

The situation in France has already become so chaotic that French police say they are becoming too exhausted to deal with the daily, violent demonstrations taking place throughout the country. French President Francois Hollande, who has only 11% public support, is trying to ban demonstrations but it is hard to see who will enforce his “ban.” In other words, France is headed for revolution.

“This is the worst period I recall, there is nothing like it,” is how former Federal Reserve Board Chairman Alan Greenspan described the general situation and the market chaos that followed the Brexit vote.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...res-nothing-it

This may be the worst period Greenspan and his Rockefeller, Bush sponsors can recall but the Rothschilds are saying they made $2.5 trillion in one day on Friday by shorting all the stock markets and going long gold. This is their biggest bonanza since their insider trading on Waterloo. As the Rothschilds say, “the best time to make money is when blood is running on the streets.”

Indeed blood may well start running. Even top CIA experts are publicly saying a revolution is imminent in Europe and the United States.

http://thespiritscience.net/2016/06/...bout-to-begin/

However, if properly handled, this situation will be a good thing for the US,
   Europe and the rest of the world. If improperly handled, it will lead to chaos,warfare and hardship within Europe, the US and Japan and thus, to a lesser extent, in the rest of the world.

The EU that has gone bankrupt had become even more dictatorial than the Soviet Union ever was, according to Russian President Vladimir Putin. In Putin’s own words: “The percentage of mandatory decisions made by the European Parliament is larger than that of mandatory decisions made by the High Council of the USSR concerning its member-republics.”

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=55071

Sources in the gnostic illuminati and the White Dragon Society say that if things are properly handled what is eventually going to happen is the European nations will form a larger, looser, freer union that will include Russia. In this scenario Britain will be a neutral country linked to Europe by free trade, somewhat like Switzerland, they say.

The bankruptcy of the EU was triggered by the bankruptcy of Deutschebank, the largest bank in Europe, according to members of the Rothschild banking dynasty. Deutschebank is now under Chinese control, they say. If the Chinese had not stepped in to save Deutschebank, its collapse would have triggered a domino effect that would have taken down the entire European and then Western banking systems, multiple sources agree.

There was also a secret dimension to this bankruptcy that can be traced to military activity in the Pacific Ocean. A massive joint Chinese and American fleet was engaged in “maneuvers” last week off the shores of the Philippines.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...assive-8255107

You can also confirm on the Pentagon official homepage that massive joint exercises involving naval forces from 27 nations, including China and the US, start near Hawaii on June 30th.

http://www.defense.gov/News-Article-...begins-june-30
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:21 am

EU response to Brexit: Totalitarian Super State
Measure will strip sovereignty of member states
Kurt Nimmo - June 27, 2016

The UK's EU Referendum ! ! ! - Page 8 Cl9MoUjWgAAhuol

The totalitarian proposals will strip the sovereignty of member states and the ability to have an army. The criminal law system and central banks will also be removed and run by bureaucrats in Brussels.

Additionally, member states will lose control of their borders and procedures on admitting and settling migrants.

“Our countries share a common destiny and a common set of values that give rise to an even closer union between our citizens. We will therefore strive for a political union in Europe and invite the next Europeans to participate in this venture,” a preamble to the document states.

The drastic measures will be presented during a meeting of the Visegrad group by German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier later today. The Visegrad group consists of Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.

“This is not a good solution, of course, because from the time the EU was invented a lot has changed,” complained Polish Foreign Minister Witold Waszczykowski.

“The mood in European societies is different. Europe and our voters do not want to give the Union over into the hands of technocrats.

“Therefore, I want to talk about this, whether this really is the right recipe right now in the context of a Brexit.”

The super state proposal is a response to rumblings in Europe, Scandinavia, and France to depart the union. It will likely arouse further Euroskepticism.

Prior to the Brexit vote, European Council president Donald Tusk warned that European citizens do not share the enthusiasm of their leaders for “a utopia of Europe without conflicting interests and ambitions, a utopia of Europe imposing its own values on the external world, a utopia of Euro-Asian unity.”

http://www.infowars.com/eu-response-to-brexit-totalitarian-super-state/
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:55 am

Ria wrote:
STOAT MULDOON wrote:We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Isn't this how the NWO want their future to look ? I find it very worrying , I'm glad I voted out . One World Government , one World Amy and on World Bank . All ran from a central government , which in our case would be EU for this side of the pond . The EU is nothing more than an Dictatorship . I now know why most of our politicians , Banks and Corporations , tried to frighten the Populous with scary stories of economic doom , if we leave .
I would agree with this assessment, there was almost a black out on any information pro coming out of the EU.
Also it was the older [size=36]demographic who voted out, people that still remember before we were in the EU.[/size]

I think the younger people don't know their arses from their elbows tbh, they seem to have VERY little idea of what's going on.

If they think they are losing opportunities in Europe they are deluded, British kids don't learn foreign languages to any degree that is useful, where as their euopean counterparts often leave school with an actual working grasp of the language they have studied, and it's most likely going to be English, and they are more likely to better educated in other ways too, in short it is they who are well prepared to take UK graduate jobs, not the other way around.

This is why there are FAR more euopeans in the UK than there are in Europe, and when you consider that most brit ex-pats are retired sun seekers and europeans in the UK are working it paints a rather different picture than they would have you believe.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:42 pm

Spiral wrote:

I think the younger people don't know their arses from their elbows tbh, they seem to have VERY little idea of what's going on.

If they think they are losing opportunities in Europe they are deluded, British kids don't learn foreign languages to any degree that is useful, where as their euopean counterparts often leave school with an actual working grasp of the language they have studied, and it's most likely going to be English, and they are more likely to better educated in other ways too, in short it is they who are well prepared to take UK graduate jobs, not the other way around.

This is why there are FAR more euopeans in the UK than there are in Europe, and when you consider that most brit ex-pats are retired sun seekers and europeans in the UK are working it paints a rather different picture than they would have you believe.

You make some good points here dude.

I got talking to a few folk, from what I deduced the teachers and servants were put in pension-tension (classic!) and most young people that did vote for remain probably got fed the same "internal memo" style propagandizing through their schools/colleges/universities. One girl on my mrs' FB complaining that the EU funds "scientific initiatives" (haha10) and her future as a scientist is under threat if we leave, luckily my mrs' grandma stubbed her out in one paragraph, showing once more the importance of paying attention to your elders, she didn't though, because her parents failed.

And all this talk of a council estate military presence is funny, I welcome it, as would the rest of us who have nothing better to do than to go out and have some difficult chats with members of our armed forces, most of which coming from the wank situations they now patrol. Oh how scared I am. Plus me cousin was telling me it were getting quite bad round sheff not long back, some parts getting 5-10 shots fired per night and they aint local's clay pidgeon shootin! Its NOT good for anybody, young kids especially imo. Some folk could do with having to worry about armed patrol, we ain't the first ones to know society is capable of devolving into Chaos, but we aren't the ones planning on exploiting the possibility; New Orleans.

I love this vote, it has exposed a lot. The day after, alt-media dis-info spin-doctors are like "oh its what the roths and soros all wanted you fools!" What happens if (and it wont lol) the obviously well-funded do-over petition fraud actually caused a 2nd ref and england remains? I'm sure the same spin-doctors would be weaving a new web of helplessness with it all being part of the plan and that the roths and soros et al  have total power and in control......even if it is only in your minds perception of reality and not consensus.

All Brits should come home imo, the very principle of/behind/for  immigration/emigration is itself antithetic to Revolutions, local, National and International.

Last edited by Monk on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put leave where i should have put remain, no biggie................................ >:()

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:20 pm

Thanks Monk, been missing your quick and deep input Smile
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:55 pm

Corbyn no confidence vote - final results
Posted at 17:42

Some clarification on the final numbers in Labour's no confidence ballot in leader Jeremy Corbyn.

The voting was as follows:

172 votes against Jeremy Corbyn
40 in support
4 abstentions

And he says he is staying Shocked

Labour are history if they don't get rid of him asap !!!

Jack Straw: Worst Labour crisis since 1935

BBC political correspondent tweets...
Posted at 18:46

twitter: https://twitter.com/ChrisMasonBBC/status/747830894367473664

twitter: https://twitter.com/ChrisMasonBBC/status/747831169752903680

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:10 pm

Wee Lassie is put in her place lol!

Seeking to take advantage of the turmoil & gets slap down from Tusk Twisted Evil

5:50 p.m.

A European Union official says EU President Donald Tusk has no plans to meet with Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon on Wednesday because the situation at the moment is too delicate.

Sturgeon says there can't be three months of drift until a new leader is chosen for Britain, and has indicated there might be a new referendum vote on Scottish independence.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue, said that "this is not the right, appropriate moment to meet."

http://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2016-06-28/the-latest-dutch-urge-quick-uk-action-on-brexit
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:50 pm

Here's the scenario I think the Remain crowd will play for.

Have lots of rallies and make as much noise as they can, ongoing.

Maneuver into a position where we have a general election this autumn where it becomes effectively a second referendum. Win that, and stamp out the activation of Article 50 in parliament.

I know a LOT of Labor voters voted for OUT. I'm damn sure not many of them would vote for a Conservative party even to fight off the REMAIN crowd.

Watch out for Soros style Color Revolution.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next